- 271,720 hits
Join 163 other subscribers
- నీ దారి పూల దారి
- అన్బేరెబుల్ టాక్ షో
- టయన్ (టైగర్ + లయన్)
- నగ్న సత్యం, సినీ బంద్, దుంకులాట
- మూడేళ్ళ తరువాత
- Becoming ‘Old’ gets even more scary in Manoj Shyamalan’s latest movie (no spoilers review)
- తోలుబోను మళ్ళీ వచ్చేసిందోచ్!
- మీరు నిజంగానే వెనక బడ్డారా? – 9
- Trump is out, but conservatives needn’t give up!
- పని ఉంది, పాట ఉంది
- Dislike Trump all you want, but still vote for him this November.
- Seven things that make your work a breeze (even during Covid)!
- శ్రీ శ్రీ శ్రీ సైగానంద స్వాముల వారి మహత్మ్యం (ఆడియో/Audio)
- యెంకి పెళ్ళి-సుబ్బి చావు (ఆడియో/Audio)
- యెంకి పెళ్ళి – సుబ్బి చావు
Category Archives: India
Dislike Trump all you want, but still vote for him this November.
I want to say right at the beginning, this is an appeal to all the American Conservatives who are wondering if decency forbids them from voting for Trump. This is also for all the mugwumps who think their vote doesn’t … Continue reading
A Genuine Independence Day!
It’s true, we drove away the foreigners from India in 1947. But, we promptly coronated the natives that were even more inimical. By awarding God-like powers to a certain old gentleman, We accepted the Devil he recommended to be our … Continue reading
A dangerous game
“Both Telangana and Kashmir were not part of India before 1947. They were separate nations. But we were forcibly annexed to the Indian Union after 1947. Our troubles have started since then. We do come out clean, few parts of … Continue reading
Posted in India 5 Comments
The insidious nature of socialism (and how Congress exploits it to the brim)!
There have been several kinds of fascism that pitted one human being against the other: Racism, Religious Fundamentalism, Tribalism, Casteism, Monarchy, Dictatorship, Linguistic Parochialism to name a few. In the last century though, two forms of fascism have stood out. … Continue reading
Posted in India 6 Comments
Celebrate Congress’s defeat, but cautiously!
So, Congress got a kick in the rear. Am I happy? Of course! Better late than never… Am I deliriously happy? Not really, because it’s justice delayed. They should never have been brought to power in 2004, let alone given … Continue reading